Anse Salabouelle Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.0 °C
Anse Salabouelle in Grande Terre is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northeast. A left hand reef break. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of urchins and rocks.
Overall Anse Salabouelle Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Anse Salabouelle through a typica... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Salabouelle surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Salabouelle
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Salabouelle:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1838 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1842 mi
- Third closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1847 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1858 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1863 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Anse Salabouelle is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse Salabouelle is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Third is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis is the fifth nearest airport to Anse Salabouelle and is 192 km (119 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Salabouelle, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Salabouelle sea temperature, Anse Salabouelle photographs, Anse Salabouelle detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Salabouelle webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and Anse Salabouelle tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Salabouelle.