Anse Gaulette Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.6 °C
Anse Gaulette in Mahe is an exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of coral and rocks.
For Anse Bougainville, 6 km from Anse Gaulette.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Seychelles International Airport, 11 km from Anse Gaulette.
|light winds from the WSW|
Overall Anse Gaulette Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure illustrates the range of swells directed at Anse Gaulette through a typical ... (show all text)
This chart describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Gaulette surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mahe surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Gaulette
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Gaulette:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)2418 mi
- Second closest ski areaSepidan Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2434 mi
- Third closest ski areaPooladkaf Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2439 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)2535 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaTarik Darreh (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2768 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anse Gaulette:
- The nearest passenger airport to Anse Gaulette is Seychelles International (Mahe) Airport (SEZ) in Seychelles, which is 10 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Anse Gaulette is Praslin Airport (PRI), also in Seychelles, 54 km (34 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Gaulette, Mahe. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Gaulette sea temperature, Anse Gaulette photographs, Anse Gaulette detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Gaulette webcams, current wind from Mahe live weather stations and Anse Gaulette tide predictions. The Seychelles swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Seychelles and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Seychelles wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Gaulette.