Anse Couleuvre Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
Anse Couleuvre on the North Coast is a fairly exposed reef break that does not work very often. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. Offshore winds are from the southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the north. A reef breaks right. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of urchins, rips and rocks.
Overall Anse Couleuvre Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Anse Couleuvre through a typic... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Couleuvre surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Martinique surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Couleuvre
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Couleuvre:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1923 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1925 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1940 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1944 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1945 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anse Couleuvre:
- The closest passenger airport to Anse Couleuvre is Le Lamentin (Fort-de-france) Airport (FDF) in Antilles, 37 km (23 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse Couleuvre is Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 78 km (48 miles) away.
- George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island is 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF), also in St. Lucia Island is the fifth nearest airport to Anse Couleuvre and is 128 km (80 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Couleuvre, Martinique. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Couleuvre sea temperature, Anse Couleuvre photographs, Anse Couleuvre detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Couleuvre webcams, current wind from Martinique live weather stations and Anse Couleuvre tide predictions. The Martinique swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Martinique and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Martinique wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Couleuvre.