Anse Bougainville Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Anse Bougainville in Mahe is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southeast. Both left and right reef breaks. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Anse Bougainville Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The graph describes the range of swells directed at Anse Bougainville over a normal Oct... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Bougainville surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mahe surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Bougainville
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Bougainville:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)2418 mi
- Second closest ski areaSepidan Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2436 mi
- Third closest ski areaPooladkaf Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2441 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)2536 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaTarik Darreh (Iran (Islamic Republic of))2769 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anse Bougainville:
- The nearest passenger airport to Anse Bougainville is Seychelles International (Mahe) Airport (SEZ) in Seychelles, which is 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Anse Bougainville is Praslin Airport (PRI), also in Seychelles, 54 km (34 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Bougainville, Mahe. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Bougainville sea temperature, Anse Bougainville photographs, Anse Bougainville detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Bougainville webcams, current wind from Mahe live weather stations and Anse Bougainville tide predictions. The Seychelles swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Seychelles and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Seychelles wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Bougainville.