Annascaul Rivermouth Spot ID
Photo credit: Brendan Quinn
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.7 °C
Annascaul Rivermouth in County Kerry is a fairly exposed beach break that has very consistent surf and works all around the year. Offshore winds blow from the northeast with some shelter here from north winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
At Annascaul Rivermouth (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cromane Killorglin wx, 11 km from Annascaul Rivermouth.
|moderate winds from the N|
Overall Annascaul Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This chart shows the variation of swells directed at Annascaul Rivermouth through an av... (show all text)
This image illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Annascaul Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Kerry surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Annascaul Rivermouth
Ski Resorts closest to Annascaul Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaRaise (United Kingdom)334 mi
- Second closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)357 mi
- Third closest ski areaYad Moss (United Kingdom)364 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common (United Kingdom)366 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club (United Kingdom)370 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Annascaul Rivermouth is Kerry Airport (KIR) in Ireland, 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Annascaul Rivermouth is Shannon Airport (SNN), also in Ireland, 99 km (61 miles) away.
- Third is Cork Airport (ORK) in Ireland, 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Galway Airport (GWY) in Ireland is 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Waterford Airport (WAT), also in Ireland is the fifth nearest airport to Annascaul Rivermouth and is 202 km (125 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Annascaul Rivermouth, Kerry. Use the tab navigation above to view Annascaul Rivermouth sea temperature, Annascaul Rivermouth photographs, Annascaul Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Annascaul Rivermouth webcams, current wind from Kerry live weather stations and Annascaul Rivermouth tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Annascaul Rivermouth.