Angourie Point Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North Coast – New South Wales, Australia)
Angourie Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell ENE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.7 °C
Angourie Point on the North Coast is an exposed point break that has quite reliable surf Offshore winds are from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east northeast. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rocks, sharks and locals.
Overall Angourie Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Angourie Point over a normal... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Angourie Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - North Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Angourie Point
Visitor Reviews of Angourie Point
Tide stations nearest to Angourie Point:
- Closest tide stationIluka4 mi
- Second closest tide stationYamba4 mi
- Third closest tide stationNorthwest Solitary Island37 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBallina45 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCoffs Harbour58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Angourie Point:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields (Australia)528 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher (Australia)558 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass (Australia)562 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)567 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)620 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Angourie Point:
- Closest city locationLismore (Australia)47 mi
- Second closest city locationCoffs Harbour (Australia)58 mi
- Third closest city locationBanora Point (Australia)88 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGold Coast (Australia)104 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLogan City (Australia)128 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Angourie Point is Coffs Harbour (Coff's Harbour) Airport (CFS) in Australia, which is 96 km (60 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Angourie Point is Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport (OOL), also in Australia, 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Angourie Point, NSW - North Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Angourie Point sea temperature, Angourie Point photographs, Angourie Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Angourie Point webcams, current wind from NSW - North Coast live weather stations and Angourie Point tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Angourie Point.