Angourie Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell ENE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.6 °C
Angourie Point on the North Coast is an exposed point break that has quite reliable surf Offshore winds are from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east northeast. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rocks, sharks and locals.
Overall Angourie Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image shows the variation of swells directed at Angourie Point through a typical J... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Angourie Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - North Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Angourie Point
Tide stations nearest to Angourie Point:
- Closest tide stationIluka4 mi
- Second closest tide stationYamba4 mi
- Third closest tide stationNorthwest Solitary Island37 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBallina45 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCoffs Harbour58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Angourie Point:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields528 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher558 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass562 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo567 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek620 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Angourie Point:
- Closest city locationLismore47 mi
- Second closest city locationCoffs Harbour58 mi
- Third closest city locationBanora Point88 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGold Coast104 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSouthport105 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Angourie Point is Coffs Harbour (Coff's Harbour) Airport (CFS) in Australia, which is 96 km (60 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Angourie Point is Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport (OOL), also in Australia, 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Angourie Point, NSW - North Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Angourie Point sea temperature, Angourie Point photographs, Angourie Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Angourie Point webcams, current wind from NSW - North Coast live weather stations and Angourie Point tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Angourie Point.