Angjarnsudden Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.0 °C
Angjarnsudden in Baltic is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the west northwest. Windswells provide any waves and the ideal wave direction is from the southeast.. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baltic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Angjarnsudden
Tide stations nearest to Angjarnsudden:
- Closest tide stationOskarshamn22 mi
- Second closest tide stationVastervik37 mi
- Third closest tide stationLindsdal48 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKalmar51 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationVisby52 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Angjarnsudden:
- Closest ski areaTolvmannabacken71 mi
- Second closest ski areaMullsjo126 mi
- Third closest ski areaUlricehamn140 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaVallasen162 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSafsen218 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Angjarnsudden:
- Closest city locationKalmar51 mi
- Second closest city locationVaexjoe89 mi
- Third closest city locationLinkoping96 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNorrkoping96 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKarlskrona96 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Angjarnsudden is Oskarshamn Airport (OSK) in Sweden, 35 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Angjarnsudden is Hultsfred Airport (HLF), also in Sweden, 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Third is Kalmar (Kalkmar) Airport (KLR) in Sweden, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Visby Airport (VBY) in Sweden is 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Kronoberg (Vaxjo) Airport (VXO), also in Sweden is the fifth nearest airport to Angjarnsudden and is 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Angjarnsudden, Baltic. Use the tab navigation above to view Angjarnsudden sea temperature, Angjarnsudden photographs, Angjarnsudden detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Angjarnsudden webcams, current wind from Baltic live weather stations and Angjarnsudden tide predictions. The Sweden swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Sweden and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Sweden wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Angjarnsudden.