Anderson Street Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.5 °C
Anderson Street in Orange Countyis a sandbar break that has pretty consitent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Beware of - Pollution.
For Los Patos (highway bridge), California, 3 km from Anderson Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Huntington Beach, 3 km from Anderson Street.
|light winds from the W|
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 57 miles from Anderson Street.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||16||16||16||15|
Overall Anderson Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Anderson Street through an... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anderson Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anderson Street
Tide stations nearest to Anderson Street:
- Closest tide stationLos Patos (highway bridge)2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSeal Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationHuntington Beach7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLong Beach, Outer Harbor, Pier A7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLong Beach, Inner Harbor8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Anderson Street:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy40 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort50 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area52 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley69 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit76 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anderson Street:
- Closest city locationWestminster5 mi
- Second closest city locationCypress7 mi
- Third closest city locationHuntington Beach7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFountain Valley7 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGarden Grove7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Anderson Street is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anderson Street is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA, 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Third is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK) in USA, 24 km (15 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Anderson Street and is 39 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anderson Street, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Anderson Street sea temperature, Anderson Street photographs, Anderson Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anderson Street webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Anderson Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anderson Street.