Anderson Street Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.5 °C
Anderson Street in Orange Countyis a sandbar break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Take care of - Pollution.
For Los Patos (highway bridge), California, 3 km from Anderson Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Surfside wx, 0 km from Anderson Street.
Overall Anderson Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture shows the range of swells directed at Anderson Street over a normal May, b... (show all text)
The figure illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anderson Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anderson Street
- The closest passenger airport to Anderson Street is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anderson Street is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA, 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Third is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK) in USA, 24 km (15 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Anderson Street and is 39 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anderson Street, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Anderson Street sea temperature, Anderson Street photographs, Anderson Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anderson Street webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Anderson Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anderson Street.