Anderson Street Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.2 °C
Anderson Street in Orange Countyis a sandbar break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Beware of - Pollution.
For Los Patos (highway bridge), California, 3 km from Anderson Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Seal Beach, 4 km from Anderson Street.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 57 miles from Anderson Street.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||12||15||12||11|
Overall Anderson Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Anderson Street over a normal ... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anderson Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anderson Street
Tide stations nearest to Anderson Street:
- Closest tide stationLos Patos (highway bridge)2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSeal Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationHuntington Beach7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLong Beach, Outer Harbor, Pier A7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLong Beach, Inner Harbor8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Anderson Street:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)40 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)50 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)52 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)69 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)76 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anderson Street:
- Closest city locationWestminster (United States)5 mi
- Second closest city locationCypress (United States)7 mi
- Third closest city locationHuntington Beach (United States)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFountain Valley (United States)7 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGarden Grove (United States)7 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anderson Street, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Anderson Street sea temperature, Anderson Street photographs, Anderson Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anderson Street webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Anderson Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anderson Street.