Amaralina Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.6 °C
Amaralina in North Bahia is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded.
For Salvador, Brazil, 7 km from Amaralina.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Salvador Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport, 20 km from Amaralina.
|moderate winds from the E|
Overall Amaralina Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Amaralina through an avera... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Amaralina surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bahia - Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Amaralina
Tide stations nearest to Amaralina:
- Closest tide stationSalvador4 mi
- Second closest tide stationLauro de Freitas13 mi
- Third closest tide stationAratu16 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationItaparica16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSuape22 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Amaralina:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1997 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)2397 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)2406 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)2410 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)2422 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Amaralina:
- Closest city locationSalvador (Brazil)3 mi
- Second closest city locationLauro de Freitas (Brazil)13 mi
- Third closest city locationSimoes Filho (Brazil)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCamacari (Brazil)24 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSao Sebastiao do Passe (Brazil)35 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Amaralina is Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes (Salvador) Airport (SSA) in Brazil, which is 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Amaralina is Ilheus Airport (IOS), also in Brazil, 209 km (130 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Amaralina, Bahia - Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view Amaralina sea temperature, Amaralina photographs, Amaralina detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Amaralina webcams, current wind from Bahia - Norte live weather stations and Amaralina tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Amaralina.