All Day Bay Spot ID
Type: beach reef and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.3 °C
All Day Bay in N Otago is an exposed beach reef and point break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for sharks.
Overall All Day Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at All Day Bay through ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single All Day Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Otago surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of All Day Bay
Tide stations nearest to All Day Bay:
- Closest tide stationOamaru8 mi
- Second closest tide stationOtago Harbour Entrance40 mi
- Third closest tide stationPort Chalmers44 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationDunedin50 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTimaru Harbour58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to All Day Bay:
- Closest ski areaAwakino Ski Area (New Zealand)40 mi
- Second closest ski areaOhau (New Zealand)87 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Dobson (New Zealand)88 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Park/Snow Farm (New Zealand)91 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Park (New Zealand)92 mi
Town and city forecasts close to All Day Bay:
- Closest city locationDunedin (New Zealand)50 mi
- Second closest city locationTimaru (New Zealand)58 mi
- Third closest city locationChristchurch (New Zealand)145 mi
- Fourth closest city locationInvercargill (New Zealand)148 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNelson (New Zealand)297 mi
- The closest passenger airport to All Day Bay is Oamaru Airport (OAM) in New Zealand, 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to All Day Bay is Dunedin Airport (DUD), also in New Zealand, 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Third is Timaru Airport (TIU) in New Zealand, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Alexandra Airport (ALR) in New Zealand is 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Wanaka Airport (WKA), also in New Zealand is the fifth nearest airport to All Day Bay and is 140 km (87 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for All Day Bay, Otago. Use the tab navigation above to view All Day Bay sea temperature, All Day Bay photographs, All Day Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, All Day Bay webcams, current wind from Otago live weather stations and All Day Bay tide predictions. The New Zealand swell maps link will open up the big picture showing New Zealand and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from New Zealand wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around All Day Bay.