Ala Moana Bowls Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.9 °C
Ala Moana Bowls in Oahu is an exposed reef break that has pretty consitent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. Both left and right reef breaks. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Beware of urchins, rocks, obstacles, locals and pollution.
Overall Ala Moana Bowls Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Ala Moana Bowls through a typica... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ala Moana Bowls surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ala Moana Bowls
Tide stations nearest to Ala Moana Bowls:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station9 mi
- Third closest tide station9 mi
- Fourth closest tide station9 mi
- Fifth closest tide station10 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ala Moana Bowls is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ala Moana Bowls is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Ala Moana Bowls and is 108 km (67 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ala Moana Bowls, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Ala Moana Bowls sea temperature, Ala Moana Bowls photographs, Ala Moana Bowls detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ala Moana Bowls webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Ala Moana Bowls tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ala Moana Bowls.