Air Guling Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.8 °C
Air Guling in South Lombok is a fairly exposed reef break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the north. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. A reef breaks right. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Air Guling Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The figure illustrates the range of swells directed at Air Guling through a typical Sep... (show all text)
This chart describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Air Guling surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lombok - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Air Guling
Tide stations nearest to Air Guling:
- Closest tide stationMataram24 mi
- Second closest tide stationDenpasar73 mi
- Third closest tide stationSumbawa Besar86 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSingaraja96 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBanjar101 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Air Guling:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2707 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2707 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2714 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2715 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2717 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Air Guling:
- Closest city locationMataram (Indonesia)24 mi
- Second closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)64 mi
- Third closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)73 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)81 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSumbawa Besar (Indonesia)86 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Air Guling is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI) in Indonesia, which is 44 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Air Guling is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS), also in Indonesia, 121 km (75 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Sumbawa Besar Airport (SWG), also in Indonesia, 137 km (85 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Air Guling, Lombok - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Air Guling sea temperature, Air Guling photographs, Air Guling detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Air Guling webcams, current wind from Lombok - South live weather stations and Air Guling tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Air Guling.