Aiguaoliva Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell ENE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.9 °C
Aiguaoliva in Valencia is an exposed reef break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Ideal winds are from the west northwest with some shelter here from west winds. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the east northeast. There is no reef break. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Valencia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Aiguaoliva
- The closest passenger airport to Aiguaoliva is Reus Airport (REU) in Spain, 102 km (63 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Aiguaoliva is Valencia Airport (VLC), also in Spain, 130 km (81 miles) away.
- Third is Barcelona Airport (BCN) in Spain, 169 km (105 miles) away.
- Zaragoza Ab Airport (ZAZ) in Spain is 186 km (116 miles) away.
- Ibiza Airport (IBZ), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Aiguaoliva and is 190 km (118 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Aiguaoliva, Valencia. Use the tab navigation above to view Aiguaoliva sea temperature, Aiguaoliva photographs, Aiguaoliva detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Aiguaoliva webcams, current wind from Valencia live weather stations and Aiguaoliva tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Aiguaoliva.