Ahijedero Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.9 °C
Ahijedero in Colima is an exposed beach break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the north northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers.
Overall Ahijedero Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The figure describes the range of swells directed at Ahijedero through a typical August... (show all text)
This chart shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ahijedero surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Colima surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ahijedero
Visitor Reviews of Ahijedero
Tide stations nearest to Ahijedero:
- Closest tide stationManzanillo38 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Patricio65 mi
- Third closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas121 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCardenas (Melchor Ocampo)124 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas124 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ahijedero:
- Closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)1011 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)1040 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)1109 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)1147 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)1175 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ahijedero:
- Closest city locationTecoman (Mexico)11 mi
- Second closest city locationColimas (Mexico)33 mi
- Third closest city locationVilla de Alvarez (Mexico)34 mi
- Fourth closest city locationManzanillo (Mexico)37 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTuxpan (Mexico)61 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ahijedero is Colima Airport (CLQ) in Mexico, which is 63 km (39 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ahijedero is Playa De Oro International (Manzanillo) Airport (ZLO), also in Mexico, 87 km (54 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Lazaro Cardenas (Lazard Cardenas) Airport (LZC), also in Mexico, 190 km (118 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ahijedero, Colima. Use the tab navigation above to view Ahijedero sea temperature, Ahijedero photographs, Ahijedero detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ahijedero webcams, current wind from Colima live weather stations and Ahijedero tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ahijedero.