Agucadoura Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Douro and Minho, Portugal)
Agucadoura Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.8 °C
Agucadoura in North Portugal is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the west.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of .
Overall Agucadoura Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Agucadoura through a typical May... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Agucadoura surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Douro & Minho surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Agucadoura
Visitor Reviews of Agucadoura
Tide stations nearest to Agucadoura:
- Closest tide stationPedroso2 mi
- Second closest tide stationPovoa de Varzim4 mi
- Third closest tide stationVila do Conde6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEsposende7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLavra13 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Agucadoura:
- Closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)96 mi
- Second closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)99 mi
- Third closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)158 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)178 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValgrande-Pajares (Spain)188 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Agucadoura:
- Closest city locationPovoa de Varzim (Portugal)4 mi
- Second closest city locationVila do Conde (Portugal)6 mi
- Third closest city locationEsposende (Portugal)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEsposende (Portugal)7 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMaia (Portugal)16 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Agucadoura is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Agucadoura is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 90 km (56 miles) away.
- Third is Vila Real Airport (VRL) in Acores, 91 km (57 miles) away.
- Santiago Airport (SCQ) in Spain is 166 km (103 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Agucadoura and is 179 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Agucadoura, Douro & Minho. Use the tab navigation above to view Agucadoura sea temperature, Agucadoura photographs, Agucadoura detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Agucadoura webcams, current wind from Douro & Minho live weather stations and Agucadoura tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Agucadoura.