Aganoa Beach Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Aganoa Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell SSE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.6 °C
Aganoa Beach in Savai'i is an exposed reef break that has reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the north northwest with some shelter here from southeast winds. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. A reef breaks left. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rocks and sharks.
Overall Aganoa Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Aganoa Beach over a normal May, ba... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Aganoa Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Savaii surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Aganoa Beach
Visitor Reviews of Aganoa Beach
Tide stations nearest to Aganoa Beach:
- Closest tide stationAsau Harbor, Savaii Island29 mi
- Second closest tide stationApia36 mi
- Third closest tide stationTafuna113 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPago Pago, American Samoa114 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTau Island, Manua Islands188 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Aganoa Beach:
- Closest ski areaWhakapapa (New Zealand)1909 mi
- Second closest ski areaTukino (New Zealand)1911 mi
- Third closest ski areaTuroa (New Zealand)1915 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaManganui (New Zealand)1950 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRainbow (New Zealand)2137 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Aganoa Beach:
- Closest city locationApia (Samoa)39 mi
- Second closest city locationSuva (Fiji)686 mi
- Third closest city locationLautoka (Fiji)730 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNandi (Fiji)738 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPort Vila (Vanuatu)1317 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Aganoa Beach is Faleolo International Airport (APW) in Samoa, which is 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Aganoa Beach is Pago Pago International Airport (PPG), also in Samoa, 182 km (113 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Aganoa Beach, Savaii. Use the tab navigation above to view Aganoa Beach sea temperature, Aganoa Beach photographs, Aganoa Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Aganoa Beach webcams, current wind from Savaii live weather stations and Aganoa Beach tide predictions. The Samoa swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Samoa and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Samoa wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Aganoa Beach.