Acre (Mifalim) or Ako Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.7 °C
Acre (Mifalim) or Ako in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed river break that usually has waves. Autumn and winter are the optimum times of year for waves. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Handles onshore winds better than most spots Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave angle is from the west. The river breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Acre (Mifalim) or Ako
- The closest passenger airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN), also in Israel, 47 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Beirut International Airport (BEY) in Lebanon is the fifth nearest airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako and is 108 km (67 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Acre (Mifalim) or Ako, North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Acre (Mifalim) or Ako sea temperature, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako photographs, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Acre (Mifalim) or Ako tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Acre (Mifalim) or Ako.