Acre (Mifalim) or Ako Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.7 °C
Acre (Mifalim) or Ako in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed river break that usually has waves. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the east. Surfable in an onshore breeze Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the west. Waves at the river break both left and right. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Acre (Mifalim) or Ako
- The closest passenger airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN), also in Israel, 47 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Beirut International Airport (BEY) in Lebanon is the fifth nearest airport to Acre (Mifalim) or Ako and is 108 km (67 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Acre (Mifalim) or Ako, North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Acre (Mifalim) or Ako sea temperature, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako photographs, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Acre (Mifalim) or Ako webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Acre (Mifalim) or Ako tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Acre (Mifalim) or Ako.