A Street Spot ID
Photo credit: Jon Hartman
Best: Swell SSE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.7 °C
A Street in North Florida is a fairly exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around high tide. Beware of rips, rocks, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and sharks.
Overall A Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at A Street through an av... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single A Street surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of A Street
Tide stations nearest to A Street:
- Closest tide stationSaint Augustine Beach2 mi
- Second closest tide stationCrescent Beach, Matanzas River3 mi
- Third closest tide stationSaint Augustine Shores3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationState Road 312, Matanzas River4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint Augustine, City Dock6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to A Street:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)374 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)379 mi
- Third closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)380 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)380 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)412 mi
Town and city forecasts close to A Street:
- Closest city locationPalm Coast (United States)16 mi
- Second closest city locationPonte Vedra Beach (United States)30 mi
- Third closest city locationFruit Cove (United States)30 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLakeside (United States)37 mi
- Fifth closest city locationOrmond Beach (United States)39 mi
- The closest passenger airport to A Street is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 61 km (38 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to A Street is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC), also in USA, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to A Street and is 142 km (88 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for A Street, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view A Street sea temperature, A Street photographs, A Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, A Street webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and A Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around A Street.