A Street Spot ID
Photo credit: Jon Hartman
Best: Swell SSE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.3 °C
A Street in North Florida is a fairly exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around high tide. Beware of rips, rocks, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and sharks.
Overall A Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This picture shows the range of swells directed at A Street over a normal March and is ... (show all text)
The figure illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single A Street surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of A Street
Tide stations nearest to A Street:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station3 mi
- Third closest tide station3 mi
- Fourth closest tide station4 mi
- Fifth closest tide station6 mi
- The closest passenger airport to A Street is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 61 km (38 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to A Street is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC), also in USA, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to A Street and is 142 km (88 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for A Street, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view A Street sea temperature, A Street photographs, A Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, A Street webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and A Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around A Street.