Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- Troggs Surf Shop some waves were missed by most tonight, only 4 to 5 guys in the water on the north coast tonight
- Lane Davey (North Shore) Bigger than i thought solid 6 ft plus on the sets kinda fun
- Troggs Surf Shop A longboard wave has picked up at West Strand Beach . Large SUP action in the water
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Cloudbreak surf break:
“The surf was amazing”
Surf from AUSTRALIA - 27 Mar 2017
Keramas surf break:
“Karamas is loaded with professional level surfers who dominate the break.Girls rip there also. I saw one Spanish or Brazilian lady charge like a champ and catching the kind of tubes I can only dream of. Wherever you are you are my hero!
Waves are fierce but manageable.dont hesitate or you will eat dirt.
Awesome barrels when you can sneak a few.
Crazy crap is the Japanese guys who have a local push them into the best waves. Never seen that in South Africa. Especially not for grown ass men.
I have no issues dropping in on these guys who pay for someone to find and push them into waves.
I understand they pay well but it just seems to lose some of the sole of the mission in working for that perfect wave.
I love the spot. World class surfers and I manage ride a few fast hollow waves. What more do you want??
Go there soon.
Let me know what you guys think - email@example.com”
Rustum from SOUTH AFRICA - 24 Mar 2017
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.