Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Cairns Post #CycloneDebbie remains a category 2 system off the coast, expected to reach category 3 today @BOM_Qld…
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- Namotu Island (World Class Water Sports Resort) Boys are starting to get a few waves. Fishing is still hot
- Australianwarnings #QLD #Weather #CycloneDebbie remains a category 2 system off the coast, expected to reach category 3...
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Keramas surf break:
“Karamas is loaded with professional level surfers who dominate the break.Girls rip there also. I saw one Spanish or Brazilian lady charge like a champ and catching the kind of tubes I can only dream of. Wherever you are you are my hero!
Waves are fierce but manageable.dont hesitate or you will eat dirt.
Awesome barrels when you can sneak a few.
Crazy crap is the Japanese guys who have a local push them into the best waves. Never seen that in South Africa. Especially not for grown ass men.
I have no issues dropping in on these guys who pay for someone to find and push them into waves.
I understand they pay well but it just seems to lose some of the sole of the mission in working for that perfect wave.
I love the spot. World class surfers and I manage ride a few fast hollow waves. What more do you want??
Go there soon.
Let me know what you guys think - firstname.lastname@example.org”
Rustum from SOUTH AFRICA - 24 Mar 2017
Engabao surf break:
“Fast wave, good barrels. I love it! If you go stay at Daniel's surf shelter Hostal Puerto Engabao. He's a friendly local and will take you surfing other waves as well.”
carlos from ECUADOR - 08 Mar 2017
El Coson surf break:
“I surf here year round. There are no crowds and the quality of wave depends on what break you surf in Coson. The beach break is very good and also has a reef that is world class when it is pumping. I believe whoever rated Coson has not surfed here much.”
Patrick Shaw from DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - 07 Feb 2017
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.